Tansy is great for companion planting. Referenced by the RHS to be an excellent attractant and nectar source for bees and other beneficial insects. It is used in Pot-pourri and as a natural insect repellent. Starting to show new growth after Winter.
- Hardy herbaceous perennial
- Height 1.2m
- Fern-like aromatic leaves and yellow button-like flower heads Summer- Autumn
- Enjoys a sunny, sheltered position
- Suitable for most soil types
- Dead head flowers to prevent going to seed. Divide in Spring